Friday, April 15, 2011

One last plug! **UPDATED**


The Relay for Life event is in 3 days, and I'm 81% to my goal, $65 away!! You can make an online donation as small as $10!!

I want to do some HUGE thank you's to those that have already donated!

Carolyn, you were the first one to donate, then you joined the team, competed in a 5K with me, and have never stopped supporting me!! Love ya girlie!!

Desiree, I have seen you grow leaps & bounds in the past two years, and am SO proud of the beautiful young lady you have become!

Annette, I'm eternally grateful to you for raising such an amazing son, that has been a wonderful husband and stellar father! Thanks for always believing in me!

Mary Cullen, my co-worker who knows my passion and never hesitated to show her support!

Nicole, I'm so grateful to have you in my life!! I love our conversations & take joy in seeing your life grow with Peter & my adorable nephew Malachi!

Vanessa, my wife/nursing school buddy, your continued support in every endeavor I taken on is not unnoticed. You are my ROCK!

Michelle, my ROCKIN' SIL who endures talking to me, even though she hates talking on the phone, and has been generous enough to allow me to move within 3 miles of her!

Jeannie, my fellow Kick-A Army wife, I can always look to you for a smile, sympathetic ear, or even a great laugh! Hoooah sista!

********************UPDATE********************
I made my goal!!!

I big thanks to Yohanna G., Jacqueline L., Carolyn (for your donation in Nik's name), David C., & Vanessa C.

I was literally brought to tears when I saw the generosity of so many of my family & friends. You all knew how important it was to me...and you supported me! Thank you really can't express my gratitude. You ALL rock!

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs!! Love ya face!