I truly, whole-heartedly believe that I may just be the most humble person in the world (and I know you all agree), so you can believe my disbelief when K (my fellow Floridian) from Vitrifying Hearts gave me this awesome blog award:
It means that she, in all her mighty wisdom, sees my blog as having just the right amount of lemon and sugar to make perfect summery treat. *Awe* *tear*...*sniffle*
So, now I pass this along to 10 people...only the most deserving of course...and that don't already have it ;o)
1. Michelle at Things Michelle has to tell, she is my super awesome sister-in-law that has a very similar mindset as me....therefore, genius!! I love her randomness & great pix!!
2. Brittany at Author Bee's Blog, who has been a long time stalk for me...since we both used to use MSN Spaces!! Amazing person with unparalleled wit, and you will be missing out if you aren't already a follower!
3. Jillene at Jillene's Journal, who I found through blog stalking and who I thought had every blog award known to man...but now she has one from me!!
4. My nursing buddy Vanessa @ The Rittle's b/c she has failed to make her first post, but in all the time I spend with her I know she has just the right amount of sour & sweet!
5. Wendy at Pessimistically Optimistic Meanderings, who always provides an interesting read & awesome videos!
6. Blue Violet at A Nut in a Nutshell who was a new find for me, and quite a tasty one at that!
7. Allison at Life with our Boys who was one of the first Army wives I ever met & I miss horribly!!!
8. Jacqueline at Attack of the Toddler is another awesome military wife that isn't afraid to tell it like it is...which I love!!
9. Jessica at Mama Loves Shoes has a great love for life & is a fellow comment whore ;o)
10. Motherboard at Crazyland has great perspective & always makes me laugh!
**I just want to thank the academy, and let everyone know that this wouldn't be possible without the continued love & support of my dog Koa...I love ya boy!**