Monday, January 5, 2009

Dude...seriously??

I truly, whole-heartedly believe that I may just be the most humble person in the world (and I know you all agree), so you can believe my disbelief when K (my fellow Floridian) from Vitrifying Hearts gave me this awesome blog award:



It means that she, in all her mighty wisdom, sees my blog as having just the right amount of lemon and sugar to make perfect summery treat. *Awe* *tear*...*sniffle*

So, now I pass this along to 10 people...only the most deserving of course...and that don't already have it ;o)

1. Michelle at Things Michelle has to tell, she is my super awesome sister-in-law that has a very similar mindset as me....therefore, genius!! I love her randomness & great pix!!

2. Brittany at Author Bee's Blog, who has been a long time stalk for me...since we both used to use MSN Spaces!! Amazing person with unparalleled wit, and you will be missing out if you aren't already a follower!

3. Jillene at Jillene's Journal, who I found through blog stalking and who I thought had every blog award known to man...but now she has one from me!!

4. My nursing buddy Vanessa @ The Rittle's b/c she has failed to make her first post, but in all the time I spend with her I know she has just the right amount of sour & sweet!

5. Wendy at Pessimistically Optimistic Meanderings, who always provides an interesting read & awesome videos!

6. Blue Violet at A Nut in a Nutshell who was a new find for me, and quite a tasty one at that!

7. Allison at Life with our Boys who was one of the first Army wives I ever met & I miss horribly!!!

8. Jacqueline at Attack of the Toddler is another awesome military wife that isn't afraid to tell it like it is...which I love!!



9. Jessica at Mama Loves Shoes has a great love for life & is a fellow comment whore ;o)

10. Motherboard at Crazyland has great perspective & always makes me laugh!

**I just want to thank the academy, and let everyone know that this wouldn't be possible without the continued love & support of my dog Koa...I love ya boy!**

15 comments:

Jillene said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! Thank you SO much!! I will blog about it tomorrow!!

BTW--you deserve it!! I love your blog!!

Elisa said...

Wow. I'm speechless... and that's saying something!

Thanks! I will blog about it later, and put it on my awards page!

The Mad Housewife said...

SOOOO COOOOOOOOOL!!!! It's my first blog award! Totally coolness :)

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you posted this because I forgot to put mine up!

Congrats, fellow award winner!

Al said...

you are funny! i miss you too! people like you are one in a million- that's why you can't get rid of me!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that's the first, and I'm sure going to be the only, time me and the words "mighty wisdom" will ever meet. :D

I'll have to check out the blogs on your list.

Jessica said...

Thanks so much! I have never been awarded before. I'm going right back to my bloggy home to write about it.

Mary said...

Well, you know my blog has got to be good when the author of "The Wednesday Letters" posted a comment about my review. How cool is that!!!!

Brittany Marie said...

YAY!!! I'm SO excited. What should I wear to the awards ceremony? I know that I will not be bringing Madison. She plays with her food.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am honored that you included me in your award list! I am really enjoying your blog too and I'm rooting you on with your new veggier lifestyle!

I will write up a post, hopefully tonight, but definitely this week for it. Thanks! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to you and all your honorees!!! Yes, you are wonderful!

HOOAH!

Jessica G. said...

Normally, I can't stand it when people have those playlist-thingers but I am LOVING your choices! I might be keeping the kids up to late by leaving it playing...

Erin said...

I've seen you around and I'm finally getting around to visiting you. Love your blog! Congrats on the fun award!

Wendyburd1 said...

Aww thanks Mary!! I am SO glad I found you by the way, you are hilarious!

Mom2JJJ said...

Thanks Mary!!! One day I will will get around to writing my first blog.