Kim from The Hancock Family tagged me to share 7 random things about me. Since my 100th post is coming up fast (which you will learn 100 random things about me), I'm going to make this even more interesting by sharing just how crazy my relationship is with my dog Koa.
1. I kiss him good-bye every morning on the cheek.
2. He sleeps under the covers with me, while Eric sleeps in the spare bedroom. (He also sleeps in my bed during the day while he is alone)
3. Since I can't really shorten Koa, I call him my Koa bear. (which if you say fast enough sounds like Colbert...as in Stephen Colbert!)
4. I only give him healthy table scraps like vegetables...and his favorites are carrots & cauliflower.
5. I talk baby talk to him, and frequently hold him like a baby.
6. If Eric & I are sitting next to each other he wants to sit with me.
7. He knows the sound of the truck driving by the house & he will be staring out the window waiting for me to come to the door.
****UPDATE: I came home with a horrible headache, so I grabbed the heating pad and laid down for about 2 hours. Guess who stayed in bed with me even though Eric was making dinner...my special boy ;o)****
Italian Cream Cake
8 hours ago