Monday, January 26, 2009

Natural huh?

Well, some form of brown has been picked!! It has only been 3 weeks since I last dyed my hair, so I will have to wait a few more...but I will probably go darker, like my natural color.

I really liked the idea of going black, but it would be a lot of maintenance, and if I ever wanted to go lighter, it has to be bleached first and then dyed the color you want (that's a lot of effort!).

I'm thinking I will probably get some highlights on top, so I won't have to dye everything as it grows out.

So many choices!!! Thanks for your votes!!!

9 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Whatever you pick....you'll still be gorgeous!! =)

Doublebanker said...

Where's the comparison photos...don't you want input? :)

Check out my photo of some snow day fun.

Jillene said...

You better stake pics afterwards!! I can't wait to see it!!

Just SO said...

As you go darker, I'm going lighter! Can't wait to see pictures.

Kristina P. said...

I'm excited to see it!

Erin said...

We're excited to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! You'll be adorable no matter what though.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Love it....I did the same thing...ended up with brown hair...with really cool blonde streaks...and loved it....they blonde was a platinum color...so it was different. Where are you in Florida? I am from West Palm....Husband is from Ft. Walton...daughter and husband are stationed there now....at Hurlbert.

Wendyburd1 said...

I hope there will be pictures!!