- 1/2 pkg (15oz) refrigerated pie crust (1 pre-made graham cracker crust)
- 12 oz whipped topping (16oz, so there is plenty for garnish)
- 6oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (milk chocolate for the sweets lovers!)
- 1.5 cups cold milk
- 5.1 oz vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 tsp rum extract (I don't use b/c it is too strong!)
- 2 medium bananas (2 Large)
- Strawberries for garnish (one carton will make 2 pies)
I am going to give you the directions like I make it...b/c that is just how I roll!
- Preheat oven to 425 for pie crust. Bake 10-12 min or until golden brown. Cool completely
- Combine 1.5 cups of whipped topping & chocolate chips, melt & stir. Remove 2 tbsp for garnish. Spread remaining chocolate mixture in bottom of pie & place in freezer while preparing pudding. (I put my bananas in before putting in the freezer, so they are 1/2 submerged in the chocolate)
- Combine milk, pudding mix, & rum extract. Whisk 1 min or until begins to thicken. Fold in 1.5 cups of whipped topping
- Slice 1.5 bananas; arrange slices over chocolate mixture in crust. Spread pudding over bananas. Refrigerate 30min
- To garnish, cut tip off bag with remaining chocolate mixture & squeeze over pie in decorative design. Pipe rosettes at edge of pie. Garnish with remaining 1/2 banana & strawberries, sliced.
*Calories per serving: 470