Friday, October 17, 2008

My Threatdown

The weekly update of what is destroying America.

5. Bugs

Sure, scientists say they are a vital part of the maintaining homeostasis, but I sure like to kill them (well, I scream until my husband kills them). I say we send all the bugs in the US to Australia, like we did in the old days with our prisoners. Half of the bugs on that continent are deadly anyway....no free rides, let the strongest survive!


4. People that make more money than me.

I understand that some of you have worked really hard for what you have, but I still don't like you, and you should share the wealth...but if I had money like you I would hoard it and make everyone around me suck up to me so I could buy their love.

3. Judgemental people

People that walk around making judgments about everyone they see drive me crazy, therefore making me walk around and judge you. This is a vicious cycle that must be stopped. So, stupid people, stop making me be stupid too....it has to stop somewhere, so you need to make that first step!

2. Pushers

There are a certain kind of people out there that know how to inspire, and those that push...STOP PUSHING!! I am not 12 years old, I don't need my hand held, and I am old enough to take responsibilities for my own actions...so back off! (whew......vent over)

***and just for Brittany***

1. BEARS

Especially Polar bears...stop complaining about your habit disappearing, suck it up and get a job. People have to adapt to their surroundings all the time, especially when flesh eating beasts start wandering into our neighborhoods looking for picnic baskets...full of people! Their cute appearance is just a muse to try to wear us down...fight the power!

**Just as a reminder...this is all done in fun, and is nonsense on purpose**

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What about dogs who are mistaken for bears?

Mary said...

I can tolerate them...they aren't destroying America, yet.

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOATHE BUGS...every single one of them! And I hATE judgemental people...mean people SUCK!