There are a few things that seem to monopolize my time...its really not my fault...I have an addiction...and am no longer in the stage of denial.
1. Eric. I just can't say no to spending time with him. We spent so much of the first 4 years of our marriage with him deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Qatar, Singapore, Australia...you get the picture. So, I often drop the books just to run errands with him, but I love just being around him. So...like Allison said, C's get degrees!
2. Blogging. I love having a place to put my random thoughts...and when I hear that distinct beep on my phone with an email notifying me that someone took the time to leave a comment...I really get excited. It's nice to know that I am not completely crazy...sometimes ;-) Like it says on my sidebar...I really am a comment whore. At least I am not in denial.
I also like to blog stalk...quite frequently. I have found some pretty awesome people out there, and enjoy hearing different points of view and experiences. Yea for diversity!
3. Guitar Hero. Eric and I are extremely competitive...and this is so my type of game, and the one thing I can actually beat him at, sometimes. And I get to dress up my chick in awesome clothes, and spend money I earn from gigs to buy killer shoes...its a win win! AND, I am listening...and enjoying...music I have never heard before or never appreciated the skill it takes to play ;o)
4. Books A Million. I never imagined that I need so many books that weren't available at the student book store on campus. It all started with getting a few study aids...and now I keep about 20 or so books on my wish list waiting til I can make my next purchase. This is how I got tangled up in Twilight (it really isn't my fault Kristina!!)
5. Regal Crown Club. There isn't a lot to do socially when you don't drink, and you really shouldn't bowl...so Eric and I used to go to the movies every once in awhile, until we discovered a card that gave us all the power. We get rewards in the form of free popcorn, drinks, and movie tickets every time we buy tickets or go to concessions. We started with only one card, now we each have one so we can get the max amount of points. Plus, we really like movies...but I make Eric see the scary ones, and the ones that look stupid alone. I don't like to pay for movies that should have gone straight to DVD!