Friday, December 26, 2008

We are jumping ship, and heading home

We have one more night here in Orlando...but we decided to head home a day early. We are done with Disney (for a few years), and we are both getting pretty sick.


Our vast stash of Ricola's has dwindled, and we are getting any better. Eric has been coughing up some seriously nasty stuff, going on 4 days, and my sore throat has turned into what might be a raging sinus infection.


Here are my "allergy eyes," as I like to call them....and they aren't going away. We will probably hit up Eglin Hospital on the way home...but over all it was a decent trip.


Oh, and I really really really miss Koa. I know...I'm lame!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sorry you're still sick!

Have a great weekend, Mary!

Michelle said...

What a drag. I'm glad you've been having fun anyways!

Wendyburd1 said...

Ahhh that sucks, sick at Christmas!! Get some medicine, you will get better!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Seriously major bummer!! Please get better soon!!! Bloggy Hugs!

Grandma Arnold said...

Sorry to hear you guys got sick on vacation! Bummer!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, so sorry you got sick on your vaca! Hope you're feeling better by now!

Anonymous said...

Oh allergy eyes! Absolutely the worst...and on vacation. :(