Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's beginning to Feel a lot like MY kind of Christmas

Eric and I left the foggy mid-60s of Northwest Florida this morning at 6am...and I am still recovering. We hit the road after a nice breakfast at the best restaurant around, Waffle House!!


We are now checked-in, and have already purchased our groceries for the week, to include Christmas dinner. Our Wal-Mart pizza is in the oven & we busted open the Mallomars as an appetizer....mmmmmm...
Did I mention how much I love this weather!!! It is going to sit in the high-70s to 80s all week, except one day....utter bliss. My fellow Floridians can second that motion I'm sure. There is nothing like sweating in a crowd with screaming children during this festive season!! Honestly though, I am so excited!!

We have been saving our money for quite some time to do some of the things we have always wanted. Monday night we will get to go to Medieval Times, then hit some days at Disney early in the week...then Christmas Eve we got tickets to see La Nouba (Cirque du Soleil), and I am so excited.

I won't have pix til we get back b/c we forgot the cable to load them on the computer. But until then, have a very Merry Christmas...and I will be checking out your blogs throughout the week!!

14 comments:

Just SO said...

Sounds like a wonderful, fun filled week! Have a Merry Christmas yourself!

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like the perfect Christmas! Have a great time!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Georgia here and I'm LOVING the strange, warm weather! It was so freaking COLD in November, lol!

Have fun you guys!

Kim Hancock said...

Cute blog! I enjoyed going back through some of your older posts! Sorry to hear that someone broke into your truck. I always wonder what makes people think they have a right to anything that is not theirs!

Brittany Marie said...

Oh wow! Have a fun Christmas!

Wendyburd1 said...

You will LOVE La Nouba!!! It is so awesome!!

I can't believe you think that rat pit Waffle House is good eats!

greg arnold said...

hey mary get a memory chip reader for your computer,,, take chip from camera and read it directly inyo computer via usb.. tons faster than a cable..... dad

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to spend Christmas and I'm definitely right there with the warm weather. I don't know why its here but I'm glad. :)

Medieval Times is awesome, of course I was like 10 when I went, but I'm sure it would still rock. I hope they still have the Medieval village there, if so you should check it out, very interesting. You have to post what you think of La Nouba, I've always wanted to go.

Momma Sarah said...

Enjoy your warm weather! WE are buried in 12-18 inches of snow here! And, we are supposed to get a bit more over the next couple of days, too! Go figure!

Al said...

Have fun! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like the warm weather. Enjoy it! I'll enjoy my 12 degree weather here.

Grandma Arnold said...

Merry Christmas Baby Girl,

Lots of love coming your way. Have a great time together!!

Jillene said...

I hope that you and your hubby have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The Mad Housewife said...

Merry Christmas! And enjoy the nice weather for me- I'm freezing my butt off over here!